Death's Door Barbeque • Washington Island, WI • August 25-26, 2017
Early setup is Friday, August 25, 2017. Open to the public on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
For Profit (not selling food or beverage on-site) Fee: $75
Non-Profit (not selling food or beverage on-site) Fee: $25
For Profit or Non-Profit (selling food or beverage for on-site consumption, or pre-packaged) Fee: None
Note: Consumable and pre-packaged foods and beverages can only be purchased on site, by attendees, with "tokens" pre-purchased from the Death's Door BBQ Committee. Tokens can then be redeemed by the Vendor at 80% of face value. Cash sales of on-site consumable or pre-packaged food and/or beverage is not permitted.
One 10' x 10' space will be furnished to each Vendor. Each additional 10' x 10' space is $25.
Please submit this form online and then mail a check (if applicable) payable to: DDBBQ, P.O. Box 141, Washington Island, WI 54246
RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
The undersigned Vendor, in consideration of the Washington Island Chamber of Commerce and Death’s Door Barbecue, extending permission to Vendor to use part of Town of Washington Property at the Washington Island Airport, hereinafter the “Site,” on August 26, 2017, for the purpose of displaying and selling arts, crafts, food, beverage, and other Items, in the course of the Death’s Door Barbeque Competition, agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Vendor is informed and acknowledges that the Washington Island Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Washington, Washington Island Ferry Line and all other sponsors, assignees, or contractors have and assume no responsibility for the supervision of persons present upon the Site in the course of setting up, removing and participating in the Death’s Door Barbeque, to include conduct on the part of such persons which may result in damage, destruction, or theft of Vendor’s goods.
2. Vendor will take all steps reasonably necessary to assure that the display and sale of Vendor’s goods and all other conduct on the part of the Vendor, their agents and employees will not endanger the safety and welfare of any persons present upon the Site in the course of setting up, removing and participating in the Death’s Door Barbecue Event.
3. Vendor is informed and acknowledges that Vendor is not a named insured under any policy of liability insurance which may have been acquired by the Washington Island Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Washington or any other event entity, and that liability insurance coverage is not provided to the Vendor by Washington Island Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Washington, or any other event entity.
4. Vendor will take all steps reasonably necessary to protect and safeguard the premises of the Site from damage, vandalism, extra-ordinary wear and tear, or other adverse effects caused by or arising out of the conduct on the part of the Vendor and the agents and employees of the Vendor in the course of setting up, removing, and participating in the Death’s Door Barbeque Competition event.
5. Vendor, on its behalf and on behalf of its agents, employees, and any and all persons participating in the display and sale of Vendor’s goods in any manner, releases, forever, discharges, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Washington Island Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Washington and all sponsors, their officials, agents and employees, and their successors, individually and in their official capacity, from all claims, rights, causes of action, damages and demands whatsoever, including, but not limited to, all liability and judgments for personal injuries, known and unknown, property damage, costs, loss of services or expenses of any type, including attorney fees, which any person may have against all entities and affiliated persons, arising out of, relating to, concerning or in any way connected with use of the Site for the use of displaying or selling Vendor’s goods, during the Death’s Door Barbeque Competition event on August 25 and 26, 2017.
6. Vendor agrees to conduct the sale of it’s product at the location on site assigned by DDBBQ. Site assignments will be made at the time of check-in for setup on Friday, August 25 or before the gate opens to the public at 10:00 am Saturday, August 26, 2017.